· The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 core microcontroller.
· DUE-CORE is a compact version of DUE , It integrates all peripherals required for MCU , and all GPIO are connected to the 2.54mm connectors for users. As a standard MCU core board, apart from main features with DUE also has the following features:
· Compact size: All components are put on a 54 x 58mm 4-Layers PCB. All IO are connected to 116pin 2.54 standard connector. User can apply the PCBA to any application even the size is very compact.
· Easy to use: All IO are connected to 116pin 2.54 standard connector. Only a 5V power to the board to make it work.
· Stable design:adopt high-cost 4-layer PCB layout , two 5V to 3.3V LDO onboard , one is for digital part and one is for analog part. Separate AVCC and AGND, to ensure the best analog performance.
· Easy to set up the development environment: Fully development on Arduino IDE , uploading sketch through standard Arduino 6pin UART interface, standard Micro usb connector , full use of existing resources.
· User-friendly design: LED status indicator, two onboard buttons, one is for MCU reset , and other one is for Flase Erase.Unique jumper erase protection against the flash erased by mistake operation.
· Rich resource : All IO are connected out for the user, even if not defined Arduino. Onboard I2C EEPROM designed to compensate for the shortcomings of SAM3X8E no built-in EEPROM.
· Onboard 512K EEPROM (AT24C512C) connection to TWD1 (SDA = PB12 , SCL = PB13).
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E LQFP-144
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage: 5V
- Temperature range : Commercial grade 0℃ -85℃
- Total connector pins: 44 + 44 + 28 = 116Pins
- Flash: 2 x 256 Kbytes
- SRAM: 64 + 32 Kbytes
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Number of PIOs: 103
- NAND Flash Controller (NFC): Yes
- SHDN Pin: Yes
- EMAC: MII/RMII
- External Bus Interface: 16-bit data / 8 chip selects / 23-bit address
- Central DMA: 6
- 12-bit ADC: 16 ch
- 12-bit DAC: 2 ch
- 32-bit Timer: 9 ch
- PDC Channels: 17
- USART/UART:3 / 2 (USART3 in UART mode (RXD3 and TXD3 available))
- SPI:1 SPI controller,4 chip selects +3 USART with SPI mode
- HSMCI:1 slot, 8 bit
- Board dimension: 54 x 58mm